• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Getting To Bed "on Time"

D

Daniel

I sometimes find that I may struggle with going to bed at a decent hour especially when I don't necessarily have anything to do the next day...however the only problem I seem to have with that is that when I am up and posting on say a forum I have been waiting to open is that I notice I take a little bit longer to post something due to all the typo's.

Hmm...I think I coulda used a few more period in there...

Howard

Yes, I prefer to go to bed on time. I always have to be somewhere. If I don't go to bed at least before 1 in the morning. I will feel like shit the next day.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I work the night shift and don't get to bed until the 1 am hour. When I'm off, however, I make sure that I go to bed no later than 10/11 pm. Night shifts can really screw up your sleeping pattern.

Evil Eye

Well-Known Stalker
I keep an eye on the clock and go to bed whenever I feel like it might be a good idea, or when I'm just done with the day. Which results in a pretty stable sleeping pattern where I don't really have any issue with getting out of bed.

T

Tyler

I work night shift so I tend to sleep when I get home around 9Am (4-5 hour sleep) then I do my daily stuff and will also take a nap around 10-11Pm (2-3 hour sleep) before going into work at 2Am that is usually my sleeping schedule but it changes sometimes. On Weekends I just say f*** it and sleep whenever and for as long as I want. (Then my monday schedule is painful :p)

APS

Unarmed
Being retired I have no set times for sleeping usually go to bed when nothing else to keep me up.

Top Bottom