Getting To Bed "on Time"

D

Daniel

I sometimes find that I may struggle with going to bed at a decent hour especially when I don't necessarily have anything to do the next day...however the only problem I seem to have with that is that when I am up and posting on say a forum I have been waiting to open is that I notice I take a little bit longer to post something due to all the typo's.

Hmm...I think I coulda used a few more period in there...

Howard

Yes, I prefer to go to bed on time. I always have to be somewhere. If I don't go to bed at least before 1 in the morning. I will feel like shit the next day.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I work the night shift and don't get to bed until the 1 am hour. When I'm off, however, I make sure that I go to bed no later than 10/11 pm. Night shifts can really screw up your sleeping pattern.

Evil Eye

Well-Known Stalker
I keep an eye on the clock and go to bed whenever I feel like it might be a good idea, or when I'm just done with the day. Which results in a pretty stable sleeping pattern where I don't really have any issue with getting out of bed.

marteebee

The Coventarian
I don't think I've had a consistent bed time since I was 5. What is this bedtime we speak of?

T

Tyler

I work night shift so I tend to sleep when I get home around 9Am (4-5 hour sleep) then I do my daily stuff and will also take a nap around 10-11Pm (2-3 hour sleep) before going into work at 2Am that is usually my sleeping schedule but it changes sometimes. On Weekends I just say f*** it and sleep whenever and for as long as I want. (Then my monday schedule is painful :p)

APS

Unarmed
Being retired I have no set times for sleeping usually go to bed when nothing else to keep me up.

Top Bottom