Gen. Flynn: I Want Muslim Leaders To Stand Up & Condemn Nice Attacks

Webster

Fox News Insider: Gen. Flynn - I Want Muslim Leaders to Stand Up Tonight and Condemn This Madness

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn sounded off on the terror attack in Nice, France, tonight, saying that he wants to see the leaders of Muslim-majority nations stand up against "this radical form of this ideology in their bloodstream and declare that this thing cannot exist on this planet."

The former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency said he doesn't know who exactly carried out the attack, but said there's been a lot of "chatter" by jihadist soldiers praising what happened.

"I want these leaders in this Muslim world that have this radical Islamic ideology festering, metastasizing, to stand up, and stand up tonight and be counted, and say something to condemn this attack that we have just seen."

Flynn said "we have not set up an international set of strategic objectives to go after this very vicious, very barbaric enemy."

He also called the current situation a "world war," though not like one anyone has read about in history books.
*scratches head in thought* ....with all due respect, Mr. Flynn, they've been doing that for years...oh, wait, I forgot: they're Muslim, so it doesn't count, huh?

Dee

Like I said earlier, they've been doing just that for years, Liberty...or does it not matter?
Stupid question. Of course, it doesn't matter because people like TL choose to ignore the Muslim leaders and anti-terrorist activists who actually do stand up and speak out against horrific acts like this. You can't convince someone to see something different if they're downright unwilling to see beyond their narrow view of the world, which is sad but just a matter of fact.

Webster

Stupid question. Of course, it doesn't matter because people like TL choose to ignore the Muslim leaders and anti-terrorist activists who actually do stand up and speak out against horrific acts like this. You can't convince someone to see something different if they're downright unwilling to see beyond their narrow view of the world, which is sad but just a matter of fact.
It also makes it hard for his side of the aisle to draw - and keep - more people....just sad, if you think about it. :(

TRUE LIBERTY

No, they've been condemning such acts but people such as yourself don't want to listen because it screws up your damn narrative. :mad::mad::mad:
Yes those middle east condemning never stop along with equal rights for women protests in the streets. LOL!

Top Bottom