Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling ‘ALLAHU AKBAR’ and threatening to ‘EXTERMINATE’

TRUE LIBERTY

I do not think Germany can stand to much more love from this religion.

When in Rome …… but not if you’re Muslims. Uh uh.

We come to your homeland — you do as we say.

There is no desire to integrate, or let others live as they would want to.

Nude bathing may not be my scene or yours, but why do followers of this dark age death cult (actually a slur upon the dark ages) think they have the right to impose their will on others? Islam tells them to. Sharia is coming to your homeland, your neighborhood and your way of life.

Only you can prevent it, by challenging our political elite and exposing their failure.

Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ and threatening to ‘exterminate’ women for being ‘sluts’ By Gareth Davies For Daily Mail, July 27, 2016:

Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
Bearded gang spat at women and children because they were in the nude
After harassing pool staff and customers, they targeted a water skiing park

Nudists were told they would be ‘exterminated’ after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a German swimming pool yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’.

The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females ‘sluts’.

The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming.

36A16F7A00000578-3710274-image-a-1_1469609365399.jpg

The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming. Pictured here is one pool in the town, but it is known if this was where the incident happened

36A118F400000578-0-image-a-4_1469606064592.jpg

Nudists were told they would be ‘exterminated’ after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a swimming pool yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ in the town of Geldern (pictured here) in the North Rhine-Westphalia region
http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/gan...ar-and-threatening-to-exterminate-women.html/

Webster

Liberty, do you actively try to be as bigoted towards Muslims as possible, constantly digging up all the shit you can to prove your point or do you just like insulting 1.6 billion people in one fell swoop?

Reactions: Dee

TRUE LIBERTY

Liberty, do you actively try to be as bigoted towards Muslims as possible, constantly digging up all the s*** you can to prove your point or do you just like insulting 1.6 billion people in one fell swoop?

Do actively try and put your head in the sand for all the crap they do. Well that seems to be self evident yes. Not 1.6 billion.

Webster

Do actively try and put your head in the sand for all the crap they do. Well that seems to be self evident yes. Not 1.6 billion.
No, my head's not in the sand, I see just fine...what I see in front of me is a bigot and his name is @TRUE LIBERTY , someone I'm actually ashamed to say is a fellow American. People like you, Liberty, give our enemies all the propaganda they need against America, so frankly, you can take your bigotry and your bigoted thoughts and go jump off a damn cliff.

TRUE LIBERTY

No, my head's not in the sand, I see just fine...what I see in front of me is a bigot and his name is @TRUE LIBERTY , someone I'm actually ashamed to say is a fellow American. People like you, Liberty, give our enemies all the propaganda they need, so frankly, you can take your bigotry and your bigoted thoughts and go jump off a damn cliff.
It is in the sand and hardened by concrete. Get the jack hammer!

Worldwide

Do you know what Liberty?? Maybe if the USA wasn't so busy bombing the hell out of Muslim countries for the last .. 20 years ... and maybe if the USA wasn't bombing the hell of Syria, maybe all these people who you are so afraid of would be just happy living their lives in their own countries in peace, if their counties were the piles of rubble that they have become.

TRUE LIBERTY

Do you know what Liberty?? Maybe if the USA wasn't so busy bombing the hell out of Muslim countries for the last .. 20 years ... and maybe if the USA wasn't bombing the hell of Syria, maybe all these people who you are so afraid of would be just happy living their lives in their own countries in peace, if their counties were the piles of rubble that they have become.
Ya, they have not been living in peace for thousands of years so that is a nice thought but they were coming one way or another for us and Europe.

Worldwide

Ya, they have not been living in peace for thousands of years so that is a nice thought but they were coming one way or another for us and Europe.
Yes because history is full of all those Islamic invations over thousands of years ... I just can't think of any at the moment ...

Webster

Yes because history is full of all those Islamic invations over thousands of years ... I just can't think of any at the moment ...
I think the last one was back when, the 8th century or so? ....and no, their Balkan adventures don't count, either.

Top Bottom