• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Game Raging

Howard

How do you feel about gamers that when they lose, it ends in them throwing a tantrum?

Kaunisto

Seems to me there are two kinds of gamers: those who rage on multiplayer and those who rage on single player.
I'm one of the latter and sympathize with similar ones. Watching them rage is kind of like watching someone take a hit to groin: it's funny when it happens to someone else (but you've got to feel a bit sorry too).
The real sore losers I've never understood; I've no (great) problem losing to people, especially if I don't know them. But I suppose it's the same thing that really gets to you: losing too many times over and over and over again.

Then there's the limit between being absolutely pissed off and breaking (valuable) things.
I think I can say that during last twenty years at least the dozen times I've been most angry, it's been when game goes badly. And at that point if somebody came to tell me to sit down and shut up, I would punch them in the face (and sincerely think they'd deserve it; when someone is as mad as he can get, be it for whatever good or bad reason, you don't go to provoke them even more!). But ever since I was 7 or so I haven't smashed anything (broke a couple toy rackets, let's not get into that, but rather similar thing as gaming). I scream and swear as much as many in these videos, maybe punch a door or wall or kick a sofa... but I don't break stuff, least of all my gaming equipment (though couple keyboards have lost a piece of plastic or two).

Aura

Ocean Soul
Hahaha. hmmmm well I am one.
When you do something over and over and over again, with no positive outcome. I get annoyed and rage quit. Online mmo such as Final Fantasy I get mad and rage quit and dungeon/raid whatever but not the game. I also get a penalty for quitting a dungeon.

Single player..... That's where I lose it and shit flies. I've broken several controllers, in the past on PC I have smashed monitors, mouse(es)?? I have broken the spacebar on my usb keyboard for my ps4, I have even split a cd in half in my rage.

And if I am at mothers (I have an old ps4 there) she tells me to shut up, I tell her to **** off. Rude yes. But like Kaunisto said, don't provoke a pissed off person.

So yea. I lose it completely.

Beaky

blah
i dont rage when i game i mean year fair enough sometimes i get annoyed but never to the point of shouting or screaming or even breaking shit

Top Bottom