Game of Thrones

D

DaveM

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Game of Thrones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2011-04-17

Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss

Cast: Liam Cunningham, Emilia Clarke, John Bradley, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Conleth Hill, Kristofer Hivju, Gwendoline Christie, Jerome Flynn, Alfie Allen, Iain Glen, Rory McCann, Aidan Gillen, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jacob Anderson

Overview: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

D

DaveM

I am sorry to say I missed this one as it was well into the series when I heard about it

Kaunisto

I've watched every episode and keep watching, but - unlike with many of my actual favorite series - I have no interest to see them for second time or ever read the books.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I can't wait until the next season, this show is getting very intense.

Worldwide

Haven't seen it since season four, need to get caught up as I really like it

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I've watched every episode and keep watching, but - unlike with many of my actual favorite series - I have no interest to see them for second time or ever read the books.
Why? The books are really, really well written. You'd probably actually prefer them over the television show anyway. I do on some aspects and prefer the show on others.

I actually am a season or two behind. Haven't had HBO access nor the money to go out and purchase the seasons as they became available on DVD. I do have and intend to watch the third season at some point when I have a chance since I do have that one.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
You could start watching Marco Polo on Netflix, it's supposed to be as enjoyable as Game of Thrones if not for the first season being a little slow.

R

Rooster

Season Six, Episode 8...

Best Game Of Thrones ever!!! (y)

But since some of you haven't seen it, that's all I will say...:cool:

(Psst....Best ever, ever, ever...:Yes:)

R

Rooster

Recently announced, next season will be the last season...

Sad face :cry:

R

Rooster

As far as I am aware there are two left. Season 7 and 8. Season 7 will have 7 episodes and air in the summer of next year.
I went back and watched the video again, and yes, I "misheard" them...Oops! :oops:

You are indeed correct, they are still saying 15 to 16 hours of content left.

Personally, now that they are past the books, I think they could go much longer, But I suppose there is a point where it becomes a question of tediousness vs profits...

Worldwide

Since my last post I watched season 4,5,6,7
Amazing .. even better than I expected.. a couple of storylines dragged out a bit long (like the faceless God shyte) but overall awesome.
The John Snow battle scene was one of the best ever.

Howard

I was really irritated with the new season 7 teaser trailer. It didn't show anything new or interesting about Season 7.

Snog

Game of Thrones
Winterfell
Season: 8
Episode: 1
Air date: 2019-04-14

Arriving at Winterfell, Jon and Daenerys struggle to unite a divided North.

And the final season has begun...

Beaky

blah
i still find it funny that samwell asked for a pardon lol

Howard

I can't wait to see who gets the throne. I want Daenerys Targaryen to get it. I think she'd make a great queen.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom