• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

From Dusk till Dawn: The Series

Howard

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: From Dusk till Dawn: The Series

Genre: Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2014-03-11

Creator: Robert Rodriguez

Cast: Zane Holtz, Eiza González, Wilmer Valderrama, Brandon Soo Hoo, Jesse Garcia, Madison Davenport, D.J. Cotrona, Jake Busey, Jamie Tisdale

Overview: The horror and crime thriller genres collide in this new original series from Robert Rodriguez, based on his cult grindhouse classic about bank-robbing brothers on the run, a lawman bent on bringing them to justice, the devout family caught in the cross-fire, and an ancient evil eager to feast on them all.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Has anyone else started watching or has watched this series yet? I've started the first episode and was just wondering if it's worth following through on and finishing?

Olmeca

Oh sweet, there is a topic for this. I just now got into this and spent about 3 or 4 days binging it. Woulda been less cause of work but I do think its worth checking it out. Just don't go into it expecting flat out similarities with the first film.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom