• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Friends

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Friends

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 1994-09-22

Creator: Marta Kauffman, David Crane

Cast: Courteney Cox, Matt LeBlanc, Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry

Overview: Friends is an American sitcom revolving around a group of friends in the New York City borough of Manhattan. Episodes typically depict the friends' comedic and romantic adventures and career issues, such as Joey auditioning for roles or Rachel seeking jobs in the fashion industry. The six characters each have many dates and serious relationships, such as Monica with Richard Burke and Ross with Emily Waltham. Other frequently recurring characters include Ross and Monica's parents in Long Island, Ross's ex-wife and their son, Central Perk barista Gunther, Chandler's ex-girlfriend Janice, and Phoebe's twin sister Ursula.

Any favorite episodes or favorite characters?

I guess my favorite episode had Phoebe's wedding. Character is a toss-up between Phoebe and Chandler. :)

Kaunisto

First few seasons I loved the series, but eventually got tired of it. Though with all the reruns I've probably seen every episode.

Hard to choose character or episode. I suppose Joey and Chandler together were the best moments.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom