Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

Howard

3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Tagline: They saved the best for last.

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Comedy

Director: Rachel Talalay

Cast: Robert Englund, Lisa Zane, Shon Greenblatt, Lezlie Deane, Ricky Dean Logan, Breckin Meyer, Yaphet Kotto, Tom Arnold, Roseanne Barr, Elinor Donahue, Johnny Depp, Cassandra Rachel Friel, David Dunard, Marilyn Rockafellow, Virginia Peters, Stella Hall, Lindsey Fields, Angelina Estrada, Peter Spellos, Tobe Sexton, Chason Schirmer, Michael McNab, Matthew Faison, Vic Watterson, Carlease Burke, Robert Shaye, Warren Barrington, Mel Scott-Thomas, Jonathan Mazer, Frank Catalano, Alice Cooper, Joshua Weisel

Release: 1991-09-05

Runtime: 89

Plot: Just when you thought it was safe to sleep, Freddy Krueger returns in this sixth installment of the Nightmare on Elm Street films, as psychologist Maggie Burroughs, tormented by recurring nightmares, meets a patient with the same horrific dreams. Their quest for answers leads to a certain house on Elm Street -- where the nightmares become reality.

Kaunisto

Not quite satisfying end to series, but better than two previous films. (I don't think I've seen 3.)

McConnaughay

I've started a video reflection over the series, and thus far (I've recorded up to Elm Street 3), but I can say, outright that Freddy's Dead is among the weaker of the series.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom