Freddy Vs. Jason (2003)

Howard

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Freddy vs. Jason

Tagline: Evil Will Battle Evil

Genre: Horror

Director: Ronny Yu

Cast: Robert Englund, Ken Kirzinger, Jason Ritter, Monica Keena, Lochlyn Munro, Kelly Rowland, Chris Marquette, Brendan Fletcher, Katharine Isabelle, Kyle Labine, Tom Butler, David Kopp, Paula Shaw, Jesse Hutch, Zack Ward, Garry Chalk, Brent Chapman, Spencer Stump, Joëlle Antonissen, Alistair Abell, Robert Shaye, Chris Gauthier, Colby Johannson, Kimberley Warnat, Kevin Hansen, Alex Green, Odessa Munroe, Jamie Mayo, Blake Mawson, Viv Leacock, Tony Willett, Claire Riley, Sharon Peters, Sarah-Anne Hepher, Kirsti Forbes, Taryn McCulloch, Eileen Pedde, Sean Tyler Foley, Jacqueline Stewart, Laura Boddington, Colton Shock, Spencer Doduk, Anysha Berthot

Release: 2003-08-15

Runtime: 97

Plot: Evil dream-demon Freddy Krueger devises a plan to manipulate the unstoppable Jason Vorhees into hacking up the teenagers of Elm Street in an effort to make people remember the name Freddy Krueger, thus freeing him from limbo.

Kaunisto

I'm no fan of slasher films, find them boring and teen characters annoy me in any film. I do like the original Halloween though.

This one I like, perhaps more than any other in either series, because it gets more like a superhero (well, supervillain) face off than slasher horror.

McConnaughay

This, for a long-time, was one of my favorite horror films of all-time, for the simple fact that it brought the best out of both Freddy and Jason. These guys are my childhood, in-fact, I remember dressing up as Freddy for Halloween with Popsicle stick claws and an old dusty hat. The film may not hold up to the high-standards my youthful imagination envisioned for it, but it's still a fun film.

T

Tyler

I'm not a fan of horror movies but this one was okay but then again all 'horror' movies have the same story...people are running from the killer and the killer usually just walks yet somehow catches up all the time.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom