Fraudulent CDC letter circulating through social media

Jazzy

Forum Admin
"A fraudulent letter that appears to have been published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is appearing on social media feeds. It claims the CDC does not recommend three common face masks; the N95 mask, surgical masks, and cloth masks."

More
-------------------
Why are they so intent on not wearing one? :mad:

Your thoughts?

Howard

So, someone, somewhere who doesn't work for the CDC fabricated a letter lying about them not having to wear a mask.

Nice try. Close. But no cigar.

Since we're on the subject of masks. I bought some at Wal-Mart the other day for myself and my kids. Yes.....I don't like wearing a mask, it makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I have no valid reason not to wear a mask. I'll get used to it. So, I got these cotton re-washable ones. I'm going to wear one, I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I do it and......once the pandemic passes and people say we don't have to wear them anymore. Than I'll take it off.

Vince284

Masks, I can't complain. Although, I thought I would never HAVE to wear one again. I wore a similar N95 mask for 10 years, everyday I went to work. For 5 years I actually wore fresh air equipment and I was required to wear the mask under the helmet, and I was also tethered to the wall. But if I walked through the building, I had to wear a respirator.

Even though I had a college degree, I by passed the cleaner/safer work to be a foundry person for a ton of money. I was a skimmer and chipper. And I was able to retire in 15 years. Was it worth it... well I retired with a full but deferred company pension at 33. I then used my degree and retired again with a pension and a buyout at 48... I'm working on my third retirement now.

mold_foundry.jpg

So wearing a mask now... doesn't bother me. A friend just sent me some colorful cloth ones she made. Now I'm styling.

Top Bottom