Fourth DEADLY Jihad Attack in Germany in a Week

TRUE LIBERTY

This commenter says it all.
get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.sli.mg%2FQjtdXC.png
These Commie elites just love to wallow in the blood of innocents !!!

This was the fourth violent attack in Germany in the past week. Ansbach is home to a whole lot of American families whose US Army soldiers are stationed at Ansbach, Katterbach, Oberreichenbach, et al. The jihad bomber’s backpack was filled with explosives. One dead and dozens injured.

2500 were attending the music festival the Muslim terrorist had originally targeted. Fortunately, the jihadi was stopped at the entrance.

Bavarian Interior Minister Herrmann said the Ansbach bomber pledged allegiance to ISIS leader al-Baghdadi in a video found on his phone. If Obama succeeds with his Muslim immigration plot, we can expect the same bloodshed and murder here.

And what’s the enemedia headline? SUNDAY TIMES – Germany warns of anti-migrant backlash after week of bloodshed.

Yes, that’s the problem. Not the carnage, the opposition to jihad terror.

Islamic attacks in Germany this past week:

Munich shooter SHOUTED “ALLAHU AKBAR” TARGETED, EXECUTED CHILDREN in Munich McDonald’s before rampaging through mall killing 10, police now hunting three

Knife Jihad: MACHETE WIELDING Muslim “refugee” KILLS woman, injuring two others in Reutlingen, Germany

“Slaughterhouse” Muslim AXE Attacker Shouted “ALLAHU AKBAR” During Rampage on German Train, Had ISIS Flag

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/fou...-germany-in-a-week.html/#sthash.rqHzRS26.dpuf

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
But Mr. Obama said the world is safer ... ... ....

He wouldn't have lied about a thing like that.

Let's all sing that one song about Our Beautiful President.

Webster

I would read the article above, Liberty...but the day I give that racist bigot of a bitch Pamela Geller the time of day to read something of hers will be the day I go climbing up nearby Table Rock and taking a flying leap off of it...here's what I think of Ms. Geller:

12641404845_41c800fc9a_o.gif

Worldwide

I guess Bush never should have started his illegal war by invading Iraq.
The world would not be in such a mess.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Yes, before that everything was peace and love and unicorns danced in the park.

Bluezone777

At the very least, it would have not been so easy for such groups to operate especially in Iraq as Saddam was no friend of religious extremists such as Al Queda and would have seen ISIS as the same. They only moved in after his government fell thanks to the US so yes Bush and his admin have some blame in giving such groups a place to thrive. It's not to say everything would have been fine if they didn't go in but to say they had nothing to do with it would not be a honest assessment.

Top Bottom