• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Found $1,000

S

Shortie861

As much as I would love to keep it I know someone would be missing it and I would hand it into the police with my details. Either someone would be missing it and I would hear that it had been returned safely or I would receive it back had it not been collected after a while but I will know that I handed it in and did my best to get it back to the owner.

APS

Unarmed
As much as I would love to keep it I know someone would be missing it and I would hand it into the police with my details. Either someone would be missing it and I would hear that it had been returned safely or I would receive it back had it not been collected after a while but I will know that I handed it in and did my best to get it back to the owner.
Totally agree.

Worldwide

Ohhh now I feel guilty ... Okay I would hand it in ... :(

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I have never found that much money...but what I have found, I have turned in. I did find a real diamond ring once in a bathroom and I turned that in. It's the right thing to do.

Top Bottom