Found $1,000

S

Shortie861

As much as I would love to keep it I know someone would be missing it and I would hand it into the police with my details. Either someone would be missing it and I would hear that it had been returned safely or I would receive it back had it not been collected after a while but I will know that I handed it in and did my best to get it back to the owner.

APS

Unarmed
As much as I would love to keep it I know someone would be missing it and I would hand it into the police with my details. Either someone would be missing it and I would hear that it had been returned safely or I would receive it back had it not been collected after a while but I will know that I handed it in and did my best to get it back to the owner.
Totally agree.

Worldwide

Ohhh now I feel guilty ... Okay I would hand it in ... :(

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I have never found that much money...but what I have found, I have turned in. I did find a real diamond ring once in a bathroom and I turned that in. It's the right thing to do.

Top Bottom