• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Forum Trolls

D

Daniel

I have trolled before on a forum once...it was quite mean and also quite a long time ago. I have also been "trolled" aka scammed by someone that I thought was trustworthy.

beowulf

one forum i was a long time member of had a chat room which was on one of those free chatroom sites which meant any one could wander into 'your' room..........so three of us was chatting away when a total stranger appeared and started asking questions to us all........the other two managed to convince this guy i was a woman!!........with a screen name lime beowulf??????? lol..........i just played along for a laugh cos these guys can be so annoying........they started telling this guy if he asked me nicely i would go in a 'private room' for him .............so he really started to chat me up til i 'gave in' and opened a new room...............he goes on cam......normal looking guy.........i switch my cam on........40-something year old guy.....5 days worth of stubble........holding a sign saying 'pwned!' giving him the finger!

never seen any one hit the off button so quick....bwahahaha

we had a real female member who would lead guys on until the crucial moment and then say 'you do realise im a trucker called Dave, dont you?'

Howard

Have you ever trolled or been trolled?
I know I have trolled against staff and other members on a bad day. My reasons are that I was depressed and pissed off at the world and I wanted someone to feel like shit just like I did.

When I got banned. It gave me time to think about how I behaved and that it wasn't a prudent decision. For that I apologize to this forum and other forums that I antagonized.

Top Bottom