• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Suggestion - Resolved Forum Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoul

Personally I've never been a fan of forum games such as count to whatever number. I would love to see it removed all together but I'm sure I'm in the minority here.

It's just I went to 'new posts' and the whole first page and then onto the second was full of games. I want to get involved in discussions about topical subjects but instead all I see is counting games. I just don't feel they are quality content that makes for a strong community.

T

Tyler

I'm not a huge fan of them myself I will only go into those threads when I am bored and there is no other threads to post in.

I'm down to get rid of them if that's what you all decide but I'm also fine with them staying maybe just have forum games verified by a staff member and only keep a few (the popular and most fun ones) this could be voted on by our members.

Bluezone777

I believe Wober had it set so posts in forum games didn't show up in the new posts list as I think that's the real issue here. I am sure if new posts in forum games wasn't showing up in the new posts list then no one would be bothered by the existence of the games in the first place. Perhaps something along those lines could be set up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom