• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Forrest Gump (1994)

Lee

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Forrest Gump

Tagline: The world will never be the same, once you've seen it through the eyes of Forrest Gump.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance

Director: Robert Zemeckis

Cast: Tom Hanks, Robin Wright, Gary Sinise, Mykelti Williamson, Sally Field, Michael Conner Humphreys, Hanna Hall, Haley Joel Osment, Siobhan Fallon, Afemo Omilami, Peter Dobson, Sonny Shroyer, George Kelly, Sam Anderson, Margo Moorer, Christopher Jones, Kevin Mangan, Brett Rice, Daniel C. Striepeke, David Brisbin, Kirk Ward, Marlena Smalls, Kitty K. Green, Mark Matheisen, Al Harrington, Jed Gillin, Don Fischer, Matt Wallace, Mike Jolly, Michael Kemmerling, John Voldstad, Daniel J. Gillooly, Michael Burgess, Steven Griffith, Michael McFall, Michael McFall, Byron Minns, Stephen Bridgewater, John William Galt, Isabel Rose, Richard D'Alessandro, Michael Jace, Geoffrey Blake, Vanessa Roth, Dick Cavett, Tiffany Salerno, Tiffany Salerno, Joe Alaskey, Lazarus Jackson, Lazarus Jackson, Nora Dunfee, Hallie D'Amore, Michael Mattison, Charles Boswell, Timothy McNeil, Bob Penny, Greg Brown, Troy Christian, Bryan Hanna, Zach Hanner, Aaron Michael Lacey, Jacqueline Lovell, Brendan Shanahan, William Shipman, Robb Skyler, Mary Ellen Trainor

Release: 1994-06-22

Runtime: 142

Plot: A man with a low IQ has accomplished great things in his life and been present during significant historic events - in each case, far exceeding what anyone imagined he could do. Yet, despite all the things he has attained, his one true love eludes him. 'Forrest Gump' is the story of a man who rose above his challenges, and who proved that determination, courage, and love are more important than ability.

S

Sariki

So my wife doesn't like this movie at all. But I find this movie to be just an amazing movie. One of Tom Hanks best movies.

Worldwide

I love Sally Field, she is and always has been an amazing acress.
Great movie, the story line holds itself but what is interesting is that it very much targets a generation who understands the political and social references of that time.
Although my kids liked the movie for what it is, they didn't get any of the parts where Forest was part of a major social event.

Howard

I've seen this movie countless times. " I love you, Jenny" makes me laugh every time. XD

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom