• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Food poisoning

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Food poisoning is an illness caused by eating or drinking food or water contaminated with viruses, bacteria, toxins, parasites, or chemicals. Typical symptoms of food poisoning are vomiting and diarrhea.

Ever have this happen to you?

S

Shortie861

I have had food poisoning once and it was awful. It made me more weary of where I eat at after I ended up with food poisoning and so far I have never had it again.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
My friend and I ate at Chinese Buffet restaurant and we both wound up with food poisoning. I called the The Department of Health and reported the restaurant. I found out that they sent out an inspector and that inspector found several violations. The restaurant was fined. Needless to say, I've never been back there.

Howard

Ever have this happen to you?
On my 24th birthday, I ate a baconator from Wendy's. I spent the next 5 days vomiting with diarrhea unable to enjoy my birthday that night. I had to wait a week just celebrate.

beowulf

1 week holiday in tunisia = salmanella food poisoning = 3 weeks off work when i got back

not fun

Top Bottom