Fitbits/Smart Watch Discussion

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
It's official folks! I'm now a recent addition to the Fitbit craze that's sweeping the globe. I've been aiming to purchase one myself for awhile; but, haven't quite gotten around to it until today when I purchased my Blaze.

It's the black and gray one. I haven't really played with it much.

Does anyone else have one? Would anyone who does be interested in participating in a competition/challenge to see who can achieve the most steps per week?

D

Daniel

It's official folks! I'm now a recent addition to the Fitbit craze that's sweeping the globe. I've been aiming to purchase one myself for awhile; but, haven't quite gotten around to it until today when I purchased my Blaze.

It's the black and gray one. I haven't really played with it much.

Does anyone else have one? Would anyone who does be interested in participating in a competition/challenge to see who can achieve the most steps per week?
I don't have a fitbit however, I have been quite interested in buying a Smartwatch because it is probably the only kind of watch you'll see me wearing :p as much walking and hiking I have done this summer I'd be quite curious to know how many steps I've taken :p

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I certainly have found myself being more active as a result of having my fitbit. There are several other people whom I know that use an app to track their steps; but, I'm not certain of how accurate they are or whether or not they're worth checking into. My fitbit also tracks my sleep and can be used to track exercise progress, etc.

Top Bottom