• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Fishing

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Do you like to go fishing? If so, what type of fishing do you do? What's the biggest fish you caught?

APS

Unarmed
Years ago I used to fish with my Father in Law.
Then I started fishing with my brother we used to go to a private Carp lake seeing as the owner was a friend :)
Biggest caught was about 14 lbs if memory still works.
Haven't been fishing since the day my Brother passed away in 2006.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I love to fish.

I just haven't had time to go recently.

Somebody else always makes plans for me, and it usually involves work.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
I've been fishing a couple of times but one of my ambitions is to go sport fishing in the Mediterranean. I've been several times but have always put off hiring the gear and heading out, we get all types of fish off the coast of Rome including shark. One day. I hear the Adriatic has game fish too.

T

Tyler

I like fishing but haven't been fishing in years...I use to go with my grandpa when i was younger but now he's passed :/

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Do you like to go fishing? If so, what type of fishing do you do? What's the biggest fish you caught?
I love fishing, it's literally one of my favorite outdoor passions, right up there with hunting. I prefer to do the old fashioned rod and reel style fishing. Biggest fish would probably be a catfish that I caught? I don't remember the exact weight but it was at least 12 inches or so.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I love fishing and mostly do freshwater fishing. My friend and I took a charter boat in Long Island to fish for Bluefish. After two hours, I finally caught a 20 lb. one. Man, that fish put up some fight!

Top Bottom