Final Fantasy VII

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Final Fantasy VII
Set in a dystopian world, Final Fantasy VII's story centers on mercenary Cloud Strife who joins with several others to stop the megacorporation Shinra, which is draining the life of the planet to use as an energy source. As the story progresses, the situation with Shinra worsens until Cloud and allies discover Sephiroth's plan, the game's main antagonist.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Olmeca

I can agree on that. Sadly never beaten it but got real close.

Smokey

Mixer streamer
Can't wait for this to be re-released on the Xbox! :) Definitely gonna be picking it up for that when it drops. :) I have it for virtually every console it's available for. :)

Olmeca

Can't wait for this to be re-released on the Xbox! :) Definitely gonna be picking it up for that when it drops. :) I have it for virtually every console it's available for. :)
Can't wait to play the remake!

factoverstigma

Can't wait to play the remake!
well, now that it's only about 3 months away, i'm super psyched about being able to play it in a few short weeks. this is one of my top favorite video games and even now the demo has leaked so it's coming sooner rather than later (i hope)

factoverstigma

You're bound to run into the remake by the end of this month.

i really hope so. ive been following the hype train about the leaked demo and its torturous to read about all the little bits and pieces coming out. i know the game is less than 2 months away, but thats too far!

Howard

i really hope so. ive been following the hype train about the leaked demo and its torturous to read about all the little bits and pieces coming out. i know the game is less than 2 months away, but thats too far!
I hope it's an improvement over the original and I don't come out disappointed. There's always that.

Top Bottom