Site Issue - Resolved Feedback posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I couldn't reply to topics in the suggestions/feedback forum, is there a reason or something disabled?

I can make topics but not reply?

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I'm actually confused who put the test post in that topic, I didn't put it in because even now I still can't post in there.

D

DaveM

I did but now you will not be able to post in there as it is in the archive section and no one can post into that section.

D

DaveM

Please try again and see now.

Do you have any ad block software installed on your PC? Could you also do a screen capture if you still unable to post in that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzy

Forum Admin
If you have adblock installed, the reason you can't post in that thread is because the word advertisement is in the thread title: No site advertisement?

Snog

What exactly is happening when you try to reply? A complete description of what you see, or don't see, any errors shown, the browser you're using or other information would be helpful. Otherwise all that can be done is to check your permissions and they all show that you can post in that thread.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
Ah yes, I do have adblock. I just didn't think adblock would affect posting in topics, that's weird but I guess I can see why some softwares do that.

Yeah when I post it just does nothing, it blanks out where I hit reply and then goes back to its original color.

D

DaveM

Can you turn off ad block and try just so we know what the actual problem is.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I just posted without adblock and it worked.

I had no idea adblock could block posting on a forum.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I just posted without adblock and it worked.

I had no idea adblock could block posting on a forum.
I use Chrome and adblock will block any words containing advertising on a forum. I once tried to post in a section called Forum Advertising and had the same problems you did. Once they changed the section name to Forum Promotions, all problems were solved.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
I use Chrome and adblock will block any words containing advertising on a forum. I once tried to post in a section called Forum Advertising and had the same problems you did. Once they changed the section name to Forum Promotions, all problems were solved.
Yeah, that's a new thing for me. I've never had that happen across any forum software.

Welp.

Snog

Adblocker Ultimate will also do this in Firefox. The way around it in both Chrome and Firefox is to whitelist this site in the adblocker of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom