• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Fbi Rewrites Federal Law To Let Hillary Off The Hook

TRUE LIBERTY

America is a pathetic shell of what it used to be. My grandfather the Marine fought in WW2. Died just before 911 on the 4th of July and I am so happy he is not here to see whats left of this crappy nation.

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I don't think this is the time or place to be shouting slanders at each other. All I can say in regards to this is that she's human and prone to mistakes; but, the fact that they're simply going to drop the potential charges for something that would get anyone below executive level fired is just downright shame fall and a mockery of our justice system.

If people can't be held accountable for their mistakes, how are they to learn and become better?

TRUE LIBERTY

I don't think this is the time or place to be shouting slanders at each other. All I can say in regards to this is that she's human and prone to mistakes; but, the fact that they're simply going to drop the potential charges for something that would get anyone below executive level fired is just downright shame fall and a mockery of our justice system.

If people can't be held accountable for their mistakes, how are they to learn and become better?

Become better! LOL! That woman is well past becoming anything better. She needs to be put away for life before she destroys anymore lives.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Well you and I both know that's never going to happen while she's the presidential nominee for the Democratic party; but, one can hope that she might change or become better.

Top Bottom