Father of Transgender STEM School Shooting Suspect Is Alleged Serial Felon and Illegal Alien

psalms91

Nope but you are adding one illegal that followed to one american that instigated and come up with one instead of two, soemthing wrong with that

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I blame the shootings for happening because the government didn’t keep certain people out that aren’t supposed to be here.
In December 2018, school officials were warned by a parent that conditions at the school created a “perfect storm” for a repeat of the catastrophic violence that took place at Columbine High School on 20 April 1999, during which two shooters killed 12 students and a teacher.

The parent, who made the allegations in an anonymous phone call, said a culture of bullying and violence existed at STEM, a charter school in a Denver suburb. Many of the students, according to the caller, are “suicidal and violent” in school.

A former student, Kevin Cole, also said in news interviews that Erickson had a pattern of violence and bullying, sometimes referencing an imminent school shooting and saying, “When the pencil hits the floor, I’m going to start shooting.” And then Erickson would spend the class dropping pencils, Cole told reporters. Erickson would also “get really close and kinda put his arm around you, and whisper in your ear, ‘Don’t come to school tomorrow,'” Cole said in an interview with the talk show Today.

The suspects are believed to have stolen guns from Erickson’s parents by smashing through a locked gun cabinet, KMGH-TV reported. The station, citing unnamed law enforcement sources, also reported that the motive may have involved anger and revenge directed toward people at the school.

More and the article NEVER mentions the father
-----------------
You're right. This isn't rocket science to figure out why this shooting took place.

Howard

Oh millions are blaming the government! My argument is dead accurate!
But not for the school shooting and no your argument isn't accurate but keeping telling yourself that. Everyone is blaming Devon Erickson and Maya Elizabeth Mckinney. Erickson is facing a total of 48 counts, including first-degree murder after deliberation, arson and burglary charges. McKinney is facing the same charges as an adult even though she is a juvenile.

TRUE LIBERTY

But not for the school shooting and no your argument isn't accurate but keeping telling yourself that. Everyone is blaming Devon Erickson and Maya Elizabeth Mckinney. Erickson is facing a total of 48 counts, including first-degree murder after deliberation, arson and burglary charges. McKinney is facing the same charges as an adult even though she is a juvenile.
I will keep telling myself that because it’s basic common sense.

TRUE LIBERTY

In December 2018, school officials were warned by a parent that conditions at the school created a “perfect storm” for a repeat of the catastrophic violence that took place at Columbine High School on 20 April 1999, during which two shooters killed 12 students and a teacher.

The parent, who made the allegations in an anonymous phone call, said a culture of bullying and violence existed at STEM, a charter school in a Denver suburb. Many of the students, according to the caller, are “suicidal and violent” in school.

A former student, Kevin Cole, also said in news interviews that Erickson had a pattern of violence and bullying, sometimes referencing an imminent school shooting and saying, “When the pencil hits the floor, I’m going to start shooting.” And then Erickson would spend the class dropping pencils, Cole told reporters. Erickson would also “get really close and kinda put his arm around you, and whisper in your ear, ‘Don’t come to school tomorrow,'” Cole said in an interview with the talk show Today.

The suspects are believed to have stolen guns from Erickson’s parents by smashing through a locked gun cabinet, KMGH-TV reported. The station, citing unnamed law enforcement sources, also reported that the motive may have involved anger and revenge directed toward people at the school.

More and the article NEVER mentions the father
-----------------
You're right. This isn't rocket science to figure out why this shooting took place.
The suspects. The suspects. Let me repeat suspects. That means two that means again if the government did there job and kept a illegal out of the country a outcome could have been very different and people could be alive today. Not rocket science, glad you understand!

Howard

I will keep telling myself that because it’s basic common sense.
But you're not just telling yourself that. You're still trying to appeal to everyone else that your opinion is the only truth and nothing but the truth. If we're talking basic common sense than here is a great example. When someone states that they don't agree with you, it just seems you keep on and on until you get the last word. The said person still isn't going to agree with you. You just want them to say okay and than still silently disagree with you behind your back? or be honest and up front with you?

TRUE LIBERTY

But you're not just telling yourself that. You're still trying to appeal to everyone else that your opinion is the only truth and nothing but the truth. If we're talking basic common sense than here is a great example. When someone states that they don't agree with you, it just seems you keep on and on until you get the last word. The said person still isn't going to agree with you. You just want them to say okay and than still silently disagree with you behind your back? or be honest and up front with you?
No your denying reality for some unknown reason, but if if you want to live in that reality have at it. It’s not my truth it just is the truth not here no shooting. See how simple that is :).

TRUE LIBERTY

Are you saying Alec aka Maya lived with the father at the time of the shooting?

and you missed my 2nd question;

2. Where was Alec aka Maya born?
2nd one doesn’t matter if the government did there job with the illegal.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
2nd one doesn’t matter if the government did there job with the illegal.
How convenient that you either can't or won't answer my questions. One more time as you keep ignoring my questions that DO matter:

1. Are you saying Alec aka Maya lived with the father at the time of the shooting?

Howard

I've been really researching that. I've found a lot of sources and none have said anything about where she was born . The article that @TRUE LIBERTY posted doesn't state where Maya Elizabeth McKinney was born and the article that is posted does not hint nor state or imply that her mother is illegal too. It just states that her father is illegal, whom is very aggressive and violent and constantly breaks the law. If Maya's mother was American. Than Maya being born in the US would have Birthright Citizenship because of her mother being an American.Which makes sense as to why we only see that her father has been deported multiple times.

TRUE LIBERTY

How convenient that you either can't or won't answer my questions. One more time as you keep ignoring my questions that DO matter:

1. Are you saying Alec aka Maya lived with the father at the time of the shooting?

It doesn’t matter where she was born that’s the point, so need to answer.

Top Bottom