Farscape

Mandy

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Farscape

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction

First aired: 1999-03-19

Creator: Rockne S. O'Bannon

Cast: Wayne Pygram, Gigi Edgley, Jonathan Hardy, Ben Browder, David Franklin, Anthony Simcoe, Claudia Black, Raelee Hill, Lani John Tupu, Melissa Jaffer, Rebecca Riggs, Paul Goddard, Duncan Young, Francesca Buller, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Ron Haddrick, Stephen James King, Tammy Macintosh, Nathaniel Dean

Overview: Farscape is an Australian science fiction television series, produced originally for the Nine Network. The series was conceived by Rockne S. O'Bannon and produced by Jim Henson Productions and Hallmark Entertainment. The Jim Henson Company was largely responsible for the various alien makeup and prosthetics, and two regular characters are entirely Creature Shop creations. Although the series was under contract for five seasons, it was abruptly cancelled after production had ended on its fourth season, effectively ending the series on a cliffhanger. Co-producer Brian Henson later secured the rights to Farscape, paving the way for a three-hour miniseries to wrap up the cliffhanger, titled Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars, which Henson directed himself. In 2007, it was announced that the creator was returning for a web-series, but production has been repeatedly put on hold. A comic book miniseries was released in December 2008 that was in continuity with both the series and the hoped-for webisodes. In 2013, the channel Pivot began airing the entire series in syndication.

Olmeca

I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this, I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Olmeca

I'm guessing you really love the show haha.

Tweety Bird imitation: I do! I do! This show had some seriously insane moments! Like Crichton seeing a hallucination of one of his worst enemies in a Hawaiian shirt talking about eating pizza with margaritas.

One of my favorite videos.

Olmeca

Eggcellence!!! Now we bring in the horns and celebrate like a Luxan! And gorge upon food like a Hynerian!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom