Facebook Accounts

Jazzy

Forum Admin
1. How often do you check your Facebook account?

2. What's the best thing about Facebook?

3. What's something you don't like about Facebook?

Vince284

1. Once a day, out of habit. I look for funny memes.

2. Some of the videos.

3. All the ads.

Vince284

Don't have one and never will :)
I set one up a long time ago, because people where I worked wanted to get setup and I didn't know anything about it. It was interesting that sometime later I was working at a different place that insisted people be on Facebook while they worked. It was their way of advertising and getting people to use their services.

Creaky

1. Couple of times a day.
2. Helps keep in touch with friends and family who live far away
3. Adverts

Angel

No Drama Zone!
1. How often do you check your Facebook account?

2. What's the best thing about Facebook?

3. What's something you don't like about Facebook?
1. Numerous times throughout the day.

2. Seeing all the pictures of my family.

3. The drama that can happen.

Aura

Now taking mine down. copied all photos to google photos, then I'll try and them on usb or cd, changed all the profile to blank. now getting friends numbers saved then i'm deleting app.

HIMfan

I can't remember the last time I actually checked it. For me there is nothing good about it, and I hate everything about it because I find it horribly depressing. It's hard to feel like I actually have friends anymore, which none of the ones I added on Facebook reach out anymore. None of the family I have on there seems to care either. I've been debating deleting it for a long time, and I probably will along with things like Discord and accounts for online sites and forums because I feel out of place and unwanted everywhere I go.

ShadowWolf

I hate Facebook lmao I used when I was teenager but all the drama it caused started to piss me off so deleted mine.

Howard

Don't have one and never will :)
There was a ton of family drama with mine over a decade ago and shut it down. When I did online dating, girls would want me to add them on Facebook and would act surprised when I told them I didn't have one. Now it's all about Snapchat.

Top Bottom