• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Evil Dead (2013)

Howard

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Evil Dead

Tagline: The most terrifying film you will ever experience.

Genre: Horror

Director: Fede Alvarez

Cast: Jane Levy, Shiloh Fernandez, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, Elizabeth Blackmore, Jim McLarty, Bruce Campbell, Rupert Degas, Bob Dorian, Ellen Sandweiss, Randal Wilson, Phoenix Connolly, Stephen Butterworth, Karl Willetts, Sian Davies, Jack Walley

Release: 2013-04-05

Runtime: 90

Plot: Evil Dead, the fourth installment of the Evil Dead franchise, serving as both a reboot and as a loose continuation of the series, features Mia, a young woman struggling with sobriety, heads to a remote cabin with a group of friends where the discovery of a Book of the Dead unwittingly summon up dormant demons which possess the youngsters one by one.

McConnaughay

I remember watching this film in theaters with a few friends. We had a blast and I think a lot of what changed our impression of the film was the after-credit scene. In-retrospect, however, after I watched the film again on DVD, I realized a lot bad aspects. The acting is less than brilliant and the story itself is generically contrived, it still has moments of style like I remember, but I see it now for only a decent horror film.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom