Events cancelled due coronavirus

Kaunisto

Formula 1 and Formula E China events have been cancelled previously and now also Rome ePrix.

Women's ice hockey world championship is cancelled for this year. Men's in under consideration, the lowest Division IV was already cancelled.

Various other events around Europe have been held without audience.

Kaunisto

football Euro 2020 is also very much at risk - just when for first time ever Finland qualified

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
A pastor friend of mine in Kentucky discussed their governor's call to cancel services and has instead said they're asking anybody at risk or who is already sick to stay home.

Which is what I think we're going to do when the Godfather of the criminal syndicate that runs this state says something similar.

The Last Outlaw

There are some NCAA tournament games and an XFL Football game that is going to go on without fans in the arenas.

Bluezone777

Those airlines and hotels better do good for their customers and allow for cancellations of said rooms and airline tickets without penalties. I feel for all the many places that were banking on the money coming from tourists that were planning on going to these events and will now have to figure out what they are to do with major sources of income essentially vanishing into thin air due to these virus induced closures.

I would not plan on being able to attend any large gathering for the foreseeable future as it is likely to get cancelled if it has not been cancelled yet.

Kaunisto

Cancelled: rest of Nordic skiing world cup, figure skating word championships, wrestling European Olympic qualifyings.
Bandy world championship postponed to end of year.

Snog

The NHL has postponed all games until further notice...

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
The NCAA has all but canceled pretty much everything for the remainder of this season.

NASCAR is going to run two races in front of empty grandstands.

Kaunisto

All Finnish ice hockey leagues (as well as many other sports) have been cancelled before playoffs.
Finnish championship league had never been cancelled in the current format (since 1976) and its predecessor (played since 1928) only during WWII, 1940, 1942 and 1944.

Snog

In the US it's at a point where all sports are postponed until further notice. NBA, NHL, AHL, MLB, NCAA, etc., etc., etc..

Top Bottom