Do You Like Thunderstorms?

T

Tyler

I do! I find them relaxing and fun to drive in...But you've gotta be careful (y)

APS

Unarmed
I don't mind a good thunder storm so long as I'm not out getting soaked :)

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
"Like them"?

For what?

Entertainment?

Around here, about one out of three comes with a Tornado Watch.

Life is plenty interesting without that added attraction.

--

J

Justbec

I LOVE them! I will go out on the porch and watch them. Or wake up and stand at the window. :)

April

Resident Readaholic
Around here, about one out of three comes with a Tornado Watch.
This is the exact reason why I hate them. I grew up in Oklahoma, and I was always scared when a thunderstorm came around and I could never sleep because I'd be afraid that I'd be sleeping and a tornado would develop without me knowing. I still can't sleep during them, even though we rarely get them out here.

I remember one time when I was riding with my dad and brother, coming back from a road trip to visit family in Arkansas; we got home late that night, and apparently it'd been storming bad while we were gone and we drove by a house in his neighborhood that had been struck by lightning and caught fire. So that inspired yet another fear of sleeping for me. :unsure:

So yeah, I hate them. :p

S

Shortie861

I don't mind them as long as the lightning and such is at a distance, it's when the lightning and the rumbles are over head I get quite weary and tend to stay out of the way.

Worldwide

Whenever we have a lightening and thunder storm I turn out the lights, pour a drink and sit back and watch the show.

Aura

Ocean Soul
I love watching storms, i keep an eye on lightningmaps website to see when England will get storms.

K

Kid B

The rain floods gutters
And makes a great sound on concrete
On a flat roof, there's a boy
Leaning against a wall of rain
Aerial held high
Calling "Come on thunder,
Come on thunder!"

Ghoul

Really indifferent. Everyone makes a big deal out of them, guess cos we don't get too many in the UK.

Top Bottom