Do you like Pizza Hut?

Howard

Do you like Pizza Hut?

I love Pizza Hut. One of the best pizza places to eat at! I really like their beef and mushroom as well as their pepperoni. They have a great buffet and dine in as well.

Ghoul

I was a massive fan of pizza hut but not been as often recently. I went to my local one a few weeks ago but it wasn't as good as before.

APS

Unarmed
Got nothing against Pizza Hut just don't like Pizza :)

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Pizza Hut is only marginally better in quality than Domino's.

A lot of it has to do with whether or not the overall manager and shift supervisors are cackling idiots, or if they pay attention to product the K2 addled zombies that work there are putting out.

But even then, they only have the ingredients that comes in from corporate to work with, and have to follow The Recipe that they get From Above.

In the case of Pizza Hut (and the other chains for that matter), most of the effort is spent on the latest gimmick from a TV commercial, and they forget that the base menu and regular customers are what is paying the rent on the building.

Most of the time, you get the best pizza at some local Ma and Pa type place.

--

PeopleAreCrazy

I love Pizza Hut!! I also loveee their pasta!! I would like to go to their buffet sometime, haven't been to their buffet in ages.

PeopleAreCrazy

I was craving Pizza Hut yesterday because of this thread :p I ended up ordering pasta, cheesy bread and boneless bites. Damn was it good!

Nathan

Do you like Pizza Hut?
I don't mind Pizza Hut or Dominos or Eagleboys etc etc

If there is a local shop that makes pizzas that are not a restaurant chain I like to go there first, even though it might be a bit pricier, they are usually better quality.

Top Bottom