Do ghosts exist?

D

DaveM

This is an interesting video to watch, give us your thoughts on it.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
So far no credible evidence can support the existence of ghosts. So far the evidence presented by ghost hunters and such is just not believable. I am not going to try to debunk all the ghost claims. If someone has some specific evidence, I would like to see it.

Lonelylycan

I've seen and felt them, but it's not that your disbelief is there bits hard to believe in what you can't see or don't understand.
I also have sleep spirits..

Ghoul

I think there is still a lot we do not understand so it is more than possible that supernatural beings exist.

J

Justbec

So far no credible evidence can support the existence of ghosts. So far the evidence presented by ghost hunters and such is just not believable. I am not going to try to debunk all the ghost claims. If someone has some specific evidence, I would like to see it.
Ah but there is no credible evidence that GOD exists either yet most will tell you he/she/it is real. I've never seen a ghost and I don't believe in God or Angels but oddly enough, I DO believe in ghosts. I think souls that are trouble or have unfinished business will stay here in a ghost like form. And no the rest of the souls don't fly up to heaven they simply fade into the Universe.

Top Bottom