DNC Crowd Applauds Wildly the Democrats Violating a Federal Law

TRUE LIBERTY

And of course our corrupt FBI will let this one slide right by also.

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia.

Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

From DML:

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally. Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation. Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

illegal1.jpg

And then…they did it again…

READ THE REST HERE
http://toprightnews.com/dnc-just-broke-federal-law-at-convention-parades-illegal-aliens-onstage/

TRUE LIBERTY

That's just the tip of killary's life of crime...
Of course, but it shows absolute corruption and no fear of following our laws because they know federal government from bottom, up only enforces laws they want.

Webster

Of course, but it shows absolute corruption and no fear of following our laws because they know federal government from bottom, up only enforces laws they want.
Or it shows an absolutely banal effort to nitpick every possible violation of the law, from the petty to the downright f***ing ridiculous.

Snog

With Obama and most democrats trying to get support, health care and other benefits for illegal aliens, my big question is...

What part of ILLEGAL don't these people understand?

Now I have no problem with anyone that enters the US legally. But when they choose to do so illegally they should be deported, no ifs ands or buts about it.

TRUE LIBERTY

Or it shows an absolutely banal effort to nitpick every possible violation of the law, from the petty to the downright f***ing ridiculous.
That ain't nitpicking that is breaking a big one with a illegal who has no business being in this country.

Webster

Now I have no problem with anyone that enters the US legally. But when they choose to do so illegally they should be deported, no ifs ands or buts about it.
Then they should also go after the visa overstays with as much vim and vigor; otherwise, why bother?

Webster

That ain't nitpicking that is breaking a big one with a illegal who has no business being in this country.
Good luck getting a U.S. Attorney to make it a priority...besides, she gets stopped by any cop -local, state or federal - she goes to jail on what is likely a no-bail remainder, so what's your freaking point again?

TRUE LIBERTY

Good luck getting a U.S. Attorney to make it a priority...besides, she gets stopped by any cop -local, state or federal - she goes to jail on what is likely a no-bail remainder, so what's your freaking point again?
Yes good luck, exactly my point. We are a utterly corrupt nation. You made my point perfectly.

Snog

Then they should also go after the visa overstays with as much vim and vigor; otherwise, why bother?
I'll agree with this.

But, first things first. Get rid of those who entered illegally, prevent people from entering illegally, then go after visa overstays.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Why shouldn't the parties itself get away with flaunting the law the way their two respective nominees have?

If anybody else did such a thing, they'd end up saying "yes, your honor" a lot and then wondering which day their tier had commissary.

Top Bottom