Demonic Toys (1992)

Mandy

1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Demonic Toys

Tagline: They want to play with you...

Genre: Horror

Director: Peter Manoogian

Cast: Tracy Scoggins, Bentley Mitchum, Daniel Cerny, Michael Russo, Barry Lynch, Ellen Dunning, Pete Schrum, Jeff Celentano, Richard Speight Jr., Larry Cedar, Jim Mercer, Pat Crawford Brown, Kristine Rose

Release: 1992-03-12

Runtime: 83

Plot: A botched bust on a pair of arms dealers inadvertantly leads to the raising of a sixty-six-year-old demon with the power to bring toys to life as his personal minions. The demon is looking for a body to inhabit so he can increase his powers, and it just so happens that one of the police officers is pregnant with the ideal host.

McConnaughay

I love Full Moon Features and actually grew up watching all of these films, my favorites being Puppet Master 3, Head of the Family and Killjoy 3. They're hit-and-miss with most of them missing, but every once in a while they have a spark of inspiration or a capable director that can bring the best out of minimal resources. Demonic Toys, unfortunately, wasn't an example of that and is among my least favorite of the catalog.

McConnaughay

I liked parts of them. They're probably some of the best made Full Moon films. I liked Vampire Journals, a spin-off of that series, though, I seem to be in the minority for that.

Olmeca

I've never seen the movie but I have seen their crossover fight with the Puppet Master dolls.

Olmeca

Yep, Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys. Decent but some horrible acting.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom