• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Deadpool (2016)

Lee

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool

Tagline: Witness the beginning of a happy ending

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Romance

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Leslie Uggams, Brianna Hildebrand, Jed Rees, Stefan Kapičić, Karan Soni, Randal Reeder, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Michael Benyaer, Style Dayne, Kyle Cassie, Taylor Hickson, Ayzee, Naika Toussaint, Justyn Shippelt, Donna Yamamoto, Hugh Scott, Cindy Piper, Emily Haine, Aatash Amir, Chad Riley, Paul Belsito, Darcey Johnson, Kyle Rideout, Jason William Day, Stan Lee, Benjamin Wilkinson, Rachel Sheen, Paul Lazenby, Rob Hayter, Heather Ashley Chase, Fabiola Colmenero, Victoria De Mare, David Hardware, Matthew Hoglie, Tony Chris Kazoleas, Greg LaSalle, David Longworth, Michael Neumeyer, Sean Quan, Anthony J. Sacco, Olesia Shewchuk, Dan Zachary

Release: 2016-02-09

Runtime: 108

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

Howard

I thought the action in this movie was awesome, and the action was amazing! I loved it! XD

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Saw this movie in theaters twice, once with a good friend and another time with the girl I was dating at the time. I really enjoyed the portrayal of Deadpool by Ryan Reynolds. I feel like he really captured everything that composes Deadpool from the witty comments to the delusions of self-grandeur. Not to mention that I'm extremely excited and hopeful for the sequel coming out since it's going to have Cable.

T

Tyler

This was probably my favourite movie this year. Amazing, Ryan Reynolds did a great job.

Nathan

Isn't another comic book hero movie! ;) Surprisingly good movie.

No surprise that Deadpool 2 is on the way.

D

DaveM

Well I did try and watch this one but it became so bad that I could no long sit and even try and see what happened in the end, so it ended up being deleted :eek:

Nathan

Not my kind of film at all but I was glued after 5 minutes. had to look away from the screen and cover ears a bit. Not the best action movie. No wonder it is rated R.

Kaunisto

Pretty much the best movie based on Marvel characters. But more as comedy than a "real" superhero film.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom