• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Dancing with the Stars

Mandy

4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Dancing with the Stars

Genre: Family

First aired: 2005-06-01

Cast: Tom Bergeron, Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli

Overview: Dancing with the Stars is a dance competition show airing on ABC in the United States, and CTV/CTV Two in Canada. The show is the American version of the British television series Strictly Come Dancing. Tom Bergeron is the Emmy-winning host, with co-hosts Lisa Canning, Samantha Harris, and Brooke Burke Charvet. The contestant pairs consist of a celebrity paired with a professional dancer. Past celebrity contestants include professional and Olympic athletes, supermodels, actors, singers, astronauts, and teen-heartthrobs. Each couple performs predetermined dances and competes against the others for judges' points and audience votes. The couple receiving the lowest combined total of judges' points and audience votes is eliminated each week until only the champion dance pair remains. In 2012, GSN picked up rerun rights to seasons four to thirteen, but due to low ratings the network stopped airing the show after airing for three months from January 2012 to April 2012 in two different seasons aired mostly on weekends. However, the network still has rights to the show.

April

Resident Readaholic
Ah, DWTS... this is my guilty pleasure show. :p I've watched it since around Season 10... missed a couple in between, depending on what was going on. But I do like watching the dances, it's amazing how some celebrities who have never had any dancing lessons or anything turn out to be the most beautiful and graceful dancers. :D

If I ever wanted to try to take up dancing, it gives me motivation that I could actually do it, as I'm so unbelievably awkward and uncoordinated at dancing. :Shy:

My favorite pro would have to be Mark Ballas simply because I love his creativity and originality in the routines that he comes up with for his partners, and he knows how to really make their specific strengths shine. Sadly, he's not on the current season, but I'm still watching.

James Hinchcliffe just performed my favorite dance of the season so far, with his Viennese Waltz inspired by Suicide Squad, as the Joker and Harley Quinn :D Though it was sad that Sharna couldn't share that with him but her substitute did an amazing job also. I just hope that Sharna gets better so that James can continue dancing with her! She deserves that trophy with how much she's done for him!

Mandy

I have no guilt of watching and loving this show! lol.

I started watching on a Disney Night and was hooked, I used to think it was really "Dancing With the Has-beens", but I've learned!

Sharna was and still is my favorite pro.

James is doing awesome and I vote for them on FB.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom