Daily routine?

Alexander

What is your daily routine everyday when you go online? Which websites do you usually visit and how long do you spend on each webpage? Are any breaks taken to split up staring at a screen, for a long period of time?

Vince284

Monday through Friday, I do just about the same thing 95% of the time. I open my TV apps on my tablet then I log on to my laptop about 5:45 a.m. and connect to my work’s VPN, launch IE and Chrome and login to my work’s portals, open work email and my chat communication software and Teams. And spend an hour and half catching up on the day before. I then spin around and log into my home network on my desktop and launch my investment trading accounts, check Hotmail… doesn’t take long, I launch Facebook and I follow the weather people on there, I open Gmail delete my junk mail. I don’t get a lot of personal email. Open Yaketys shortcut on my desktop and then CH forum. Then Twitter and check what people are saying about the news… that takes a few minutes, then go back to Yaketys and catch up on all the new posts and replies. No breaks. Then I go back to my work desktop and start on assigning work. So, that would be close to 8 a.m. From there… it’s different everyday depending on the work flow. But about 9 a.m. I switch to Netflix on my tablet.

Mandy

• Facebook
  • Yaketys
  • Netflix
  • Twitter
  • 2 or 3 other forums
I've no schedule and on each however long. I'm usually on mu computer from 5:30pm-4am-ish. Every day.

Top Bottom