• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Court forces rape survivor to allow rapist to have visitation with children

Jazzy

Forum Admin
From the article:

"Jessica says she was continually raped years ago by her uncle, her mother's half-brother. Despite the evidence, including a DNA test, he was never convicted.

"Well, it all started when I was 12 or 13 years old, and he started climbing in my bed at night," she said.

She was impregnated 4 times as a result. At 14, she miscarried. At 16, she had a baby boy. At 18, she had her third child. He later died due to a disease common in cases of incest. At 19, she had her youngest son.

"I literally just felt like I didn't have any options," she said. In another interview, Jessica told The Washington Post she was forced by her family to marry her rapist. That marriage was later deemed illegal by a court due to a "familial relationship."

Recently, her accused rapist has been taking her to court and winning for visitation of her sons. The judge told Jessica she'd have to spend 48 hours in jail for each visit she denied her rapist."

More-->Alabama court forces rape survivor to allow rapist to have visitation with children
-------------------
Thoughts?

Howard

It sounds like the US government needs to have Alabama's state laws rectified and corrected from the ground up. There's something seriously wrong with what the court is doing.

Top Bottom