• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Concealed Guns

Jazzy

Forum Admin
concealed-handgun.jpg
Proponents of concealed carry say that criminals are less likely to attack someone they believe to be armed. They cite the 2nd Amendment's "right of the people to keep and bear arms," and argue that most adults who legally carry a concealed gun are law-abiding and do not misuse their firearms.

Opponents of concealed carry argue that increased gun ownership leads to more gun crime and unintended gun injuries. They contend that concealed handguns increase the chances of arguments becoming lethal, and that society would be safer with fewer guns on the street, not more.

Debate Question: Should Adults Have the Right to Carry a Concealed Handgun?

Z

Zion

Absolutely. I conceal carry my glock 19 everywhere I legally can carry it. We live in a crazy world where police will only show up to put you in a body bag if you're not prepared to combat the wicked evils of this world. I do not expect to ever have to use my firearm, but I am ready to use it should the occasion arise.

APS

Unarmed
From my point of view I live in a country where carrying firearms is illegal.
I'm perfectly happy with that but I suppose if you live in a country where carrying is the norm then that's ok also.

Dee

Yes, I think they should. If they go through the motions their state and feds require to carry a concealed weapon, then, by all means, carry it. Just be smart with it, don't show off, don't do anything you know could potentially harm yourself or someone else. Be a smart gun owner.

TRUE LIBERTY

I go nowhere without carrying concealed. States with higher legal concealed carry have less violent crime. When the criminals are not sure if you are carrying are not because so many carry they look for easier crimes to choose from.

Top Bottom