Coffee

APS

Unarmed
About 3/4 per day.
1 sugar & Milk
Occasionaly a piece of biscuit but that's not intentional :D

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I have one cup of coffee in the morning. I put 2 teaspoons of sugar and milk.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
All I can say is gawd help the person who bothers me before I've had my morning coffee!

Snog

3 cups, sometimes 4. Usually just a little cream. Sometimes a little sugar if I'm craving something sweet.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
The worst is when you have to fast before a blood test. They have the nerve to say "Good morning" to me. NO, it's not a good morning until I have my coffee! LOL

S

Shortie861

I must be the only one who is not a coffee drinker :D I have tried it so many different ways and never been able to drink it at all so I stick with tea.

beowulf

i would think i can count the number of cups of coffee i drink in a year on the fingers of one hand!

when i do i like a cappuchino

much prefer tea (4-5 cups a day)

Aura

2 cups every morning. Just black coffee. No sugar, no milk.
I have switched to decaff now though as that is what my yoga plan goes by.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
I put the same thing in my coffee, or my tea, as I do my booze.

NOTHING.

No honey, no blueberries, no whipped cream, no chocolate, nothing that is organic fair trade with some French name.

Just Coffee.

Also, as I explained the other day to some people who didn't know.....

I spent many years working at Truck Stops, Newspapers, and Prisons. So I know everything there is to know about STRONG coffee, but absolutely NOTHING about good coffee.

Which explains this quote from something from about 15 years ago:
...Dale was surprised they didn't need a fork to get the stuff out of the cup. This coffee was real John Wayne-hit-the-beach-and-sang-the-old-time-songs-to-his-rifle COFFEE!

"Wheaohwow." Dale said trying to get the bitterness out of his mouth.

Peggy stirred several small packets of creamer into her cup, it lightened the liquid a little, she dumped in sugar. She tasted it gently, then dumped in more sugar.

This coffee would do for double-shift longshoremen, maybe all-night truckers on the Ohio Turnpike, or maybe even red-eyed journalists covering two presidential candidates across five states in three days. But for two college freshmen who aren't veteran hard-core two fisted coffee drinkers, this caffeine and oil mix was beyond all doctoring of sugar and creamer. They finally gave up, and nibbled rolls, sipping juice...

The coffee cups forgotten on her desk, a thin layer of multi-colored scum forming on the surface...
http://www.themediadesk.com/2dorms/2dforwrd.htm

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I'm Mormon... so I don't drink coffee. But, I love hot chocolate and put whipping cream on top.

Top Bottom