• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Clash of clans

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village, train your troops and battle with millions of other players online!
You asked, we delivered: The long-awaited, hit strategy game Clash of Clans is officially storming the Android realm, pillaging and raiding your tablets and phones. The time has come to unleash your inner barbarian. Get the game, join the fun - it's free!
Players: 4+
Co-op: No
Genre: Strategy
Released:
Publisher: SuperCell

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
Does anyone play this?

It's really popular, I used to play it a lot but then another game came out.

Worldwide

I am hooked on it .. It is crazy ... I wish I never started lol
Great game only it drives me nuts how long it takes to upgrade stuff. I have to wait days

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
That's why they released clash royale I swear, so people have stuff to do in between waits.

Kaunisto

This is the most profitable Finnish game ever, beats even Angry Birds (at least counting only games and excluding merchandise).

Worldwide

I just got kicked out of a clan because I lost an attack in a war .. Mind you my attack was really bad .. But that was kind of harsh

Aura

The Coming Curse
I play it on my own, I got kicked out of a clan recently because I wasn't warring even though I told them the reason. I was leveling up to get the dragons @ barrack lvl 9 so was taking ages. I was no good to them in a war because I wasn't even getting 1 star.
I prefer not being in a clan tbh.

South Of Heaven

I go through weeks where I play this a lot and then I get bored and stop playing again. My clan doesn't go to war so nobody minds if I disappear for a while.

Worldwide

I go through weeks where I play this a lot and then I get bored and stop playing again. My clan doesn't go to war so nobody minds if I disappear for a while.
My clan doesn't do many wars at all but a group of us are very generous with donations for defence

Kaunisto

According new tax records Supercell is the biggest payer of profit/income taxes in Finland this year. Also their personnel include top 3 earners (paying taxes to Finland) plus the most earning woman.

Keep playing people, someone has to pay my welfare :D

Top Bottom