• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Childhood chocolate

Aura

Ocean Soul
Gold Bars & Milkybar

No idea if they taste the same these days. Probably not, Wouldn't eat them now anyway :p

Kaunisto

When Taotao was shown here in my childhood, a Finnish company did a chocolate bar by that name and I remember that as the most delicious one.

I'll have to once again bring up my one grudge about EU: they ruined our chocolate. I get the idea that consumers shouldn't be cheated by selling as something a thing that actually has only small portion of that, but they made what had been the standard for chocolate in Finland illegal to be sold as "chocolate". And since Finland is too small market for companies to rely on, they had to change the products as it would be hard to sell chocolate if you're not allowed to call it chocolate.
And now it's all too sweet for my taste, not as good as the old mild, sophisticated flavor. :mad:

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I've never had much of a 'sweet tooth', so when I got to pick a candy bar, I usually went with something that had peanuts in it so there was something to it besides sugar and chocolate.

Top Bottom