• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Important Please Read Championship Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
So, wait. Whats the prize?
Good question. This is the first time ever doing this. Had no idea it was even happening until Cameron tagged me and said Yaketys should enter. Also had no idea how it even worked but figured it was worth a try. If anything, I thought it might get us some attention so we could gain some more members. Then when I saw there were 32 other websites entered, that's when I thought let the fun begin. Can't believe we went all the way to the Championship Round. Maybe we win bragging rights or get a free advertisement on the home page. A medal would be nice too but that might be asking too much.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I've got some old sports trophies I rescued from a junk pile.

Some of them talk about something like second place in county softball league from the seventies, but, that's OK.

Bluezone777

From the rules and prizes thread over at FP...

1st Place

• Entire WoltLab Software Suite: Forum, Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar, Elasticsearch Integration ($340 Value)
  • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • 1 year of the Ultimate Package web hosting at USHost247 ($113 Value)
  • A TLD domain registered at USHost247
  • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt ($20 Value)
  • 1,000 FP$
2nd Place

• WoltLab Forum Software & Choice of 3 Add-ons: Gallery, Blog, Filebase, Calendar or Elasticsearch Integration ($240 Value)
  • $50 SEOClerks Gift Card
  • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt ($20 Value)
  • 1000 FP$
If we win this round, we get the 1st place prizes and if we don't then we get the second place set of prizes.

By the way, current vote totals are 21-15 with us in the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom