• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Car Accident

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Have you ever been in a car accident? If so, what happened and were you hurt?

APS

Unarmed
Strange as it may sound during 49 years of driving I've never been in an accident.

I don't remember being in any car accidents. Only thing semi-close was when my brother banged into a wall while parking the car in a parking garage. No one was hurt. It was just funny.

Fatality

I've never been in a serious car accident, thankfully. I wouldn't like to in the future either. Hopefully not.

I was in a car accident once where someone banged our car from the back. Luckily, I was wearing my seatbelt. Lesson: Always wear a seatbealt.

J

Justbec

We've been rear ended 3 times while living in New York. One actually totaled our car but fortunately no one was hurt.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I had a guy run a stop sign and hit the back quarter panel of my truck. I was pissed but not hurt.

Ghoul

Fortunately I have managed to go 22 years without being in one, hopefully this will continue. I have witnessed a bump though while driving.

Top Bottom