Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Captain America: Civil War

Tagline: Divided We Fall

Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle, Jeremy Renner, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Rudd, Emily VanCamp, Tom Holland, Frank Grillo, William Hurt, Daniel Brühl, John Slattery, Kerry Condon, Martin Freeman, Marisa Tomei, John Kani, Hope Davis, Gene Farber, Florence Kasumba, Alfre Woodard, Jim Rash, Stan Lee, Joe Russo, Damion Poitier, Michael A. Cook, Laughton Parchment, Jackson Spidell, Yi Long, Heidi Moneymaker, Aaron Toney, Cale Schultz, Ann Russo, Cornell John, Sven Hönig, Joshua Peck, Brent McGee, Be Satrazemis, Blair Jasin, Oli Bigalke, Rafael Banasik, David de Vries, John Curran, Katie Amess, Austin Sanders, Brett Gentile, Matthew Anderson, Andrew Botchwey, Chase Bradfield, Ernest Charles, Hendricks Coates, Ethan Condon, Shen Dynes, Nathaniel Ellis, Jariah Ferguson, Evan Ffrench, Justin Freeman, Ralphael Grand'Pierre, Julian Grimes, Aaron Hayes, Austin Hooper, Amiri Jones, Myles Joseph, Stephen Lewis, Jacob Ludwick, D'Mahrei McRae, Ashwin Mudaliar, Eli Ollinger, Parker Pape, Daniel Parada, Jonah Ruffin, Darryl Sampson, Cameron Sardone, Stanley Sellers, Miles Selles, Jacob Sung, Caden Wilkinson, Kim Scar, Jessica Walther-Gabory, Beniamino Brogi, Silvina Buchbauer, Henry Amadi, Ugochukwu Ani, Michael Anthony Rogers, Umar Khan, David Brown, Guy Fernandez, Sophia Russo, Amelia Morck, Julianna Guill, Surely Alvelo, Brian Schaeffer, Kevin LaRosa Jr., Al Cerullo, Frédéric North, Ray Sahetapy, Oliver Bigalke, Chris Jai Alex

Release: 2016-04-27

Runtime: 146

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies.

Dee

I quite enjoyed this movie because of the fact that they weren't trying to save the world but rather the conflict was contained within their group. It was interesting to see everyone pitted against each other, taking sides, but sometimes it seemed a little over the top in terms of certain characters reasonings. For instance, when
Tony Stark found out that it was Bucky who killed his parents, and that Steve was trying to protect his friend since Bucky was out of his mind and being used as a tool to carry out someone else's dirty work
, it made sense that Tony and Steve would be at odds.
The whole 'Gotta follow what the UN says or else we'll get in trouble!
thing seemed less likely unless you come at it from the angle of
Tony feeling guilt and fear that he'd just end up hurting the world again instead of helping it
. In any case, it was a much better movie than the first one, which I watched yesterday. The first one is just somewhat boring and makes you want more. It's lackluster. The second and third really kick it up a notch.

R

Rye

This film felt like another Avengers film. But none the less it was really good and I liked how Captain American and Iron Man fought each other due to different political beliefs.

Howard

As much as I enjoyed this movie. I did enjoy it more than the last 2 films and yes....it strongly reminded me of an Avengers sequel.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom