• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition
The art of war may be thousands of years old, but on the battlegrounds of the future combat has become a big business. Where men and women once stood in defense of their nation the employees of Private Military Corporations (PMCs) are deployed, armed with the latest technologies and an arsenal of advanced weapons. Soldiers no longer need to specialize in any area of combat — equipped with powerful exoskeletons, they become the masters of all battlefield skills. In this new age of privatized combat, one PMC stands at the forefront of the industry, the juggernaut Atlas Corporation. Founded and led by Jonathan Irons, perhaps the most powerful man in the world, Atlas Corporation represents the evolution of modern combat. Under the oversight of Irons and men like him, the rules of warfare have been completely rewritten, and national borders change with the demands of the highest bidders. Do you have what it takes to navigate this ever-changing military landscape and answer the Call of Duty?

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition is the ultimate package, featuring Season Pass, a Collectible SteelBook™, the Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual and a collection of bonus digital content designed to prepare you for a new era of combat. Pre-Order now while supplies last.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Activision
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Howard

I would say that so far it's still my favorite in the series next to Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Ste_Macca

Never got on with this game. The jumping on roofs was what ruined it for me. I dont mind the jumping high in Black Ops 3, as players cannot dissapear over a roof when im shooting them. Still a good game but not in my top 4 COD of all time.

Top Bottom