• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy

First aired: 1997-03-10

Creator: Joss Whedon

Cast: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Stewart Head, Michelle Trachtenberg, Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, Eliza Dushku, D.B. Woodside, James Marsters, Tom Lenk, Iyari Limon

Overview: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an American television series which aired from March 10, 1997 until May 20, 2003. The series was created in 1997 by writer-director Joss Whedon under his production tag, Mutant Enemy Productions with later co-executive producers being Jane Espenson, David Fury, David Greenwalt, Doug Petrie, Marti Noxon, and David Solomon. The series narrative follows Buffy Summers, the latest in a line of young women known as "Vampire Slayers" or simply "Slayers". In the story, Slayers are "called" to battle against vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness. Like previous Slayers, Buffy is aided by a Watcher, who guides, teaches, and trains her. Unlike her predecessors, Buffy surrounds herself with a circle of loyal friends who become known as the "Scooby Gang".

One of my all time favorite shows. I have watched it many times. I was hooked ever since the pilot episode(I even watched the unaired pilot haha).

I hope I did this right!

Olmeca

Good way to see it. Though Willow was just as guilty as Xander was so it shouldn't have been slightly rocky waters and then smooth sailing. But that's just my view.

FanOfDorks

Used to love this show Still do but I havent watched it in years.

I met Amber Benson *Tara* When she attended a comic book signing in Glasgow many moons ago.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom