• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Breakfast

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast provides you with the energy and nutrients that lead to increased concentration. Studies show that breakfast can be important in maintaining a healthy body weight.

Do you eat breakfast every morning? If so, what do you have?

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Breakfast is usually whatever I fix.

Usually sausage, eggs, toast, some fruit, perhaps grits, maybe even cheesy-bacon-grits....

Yesterday was blueberry pancakes with bacon.

Occasionally ham and eggs.

Perhaps on a sandwich with cheese and grilled onions.

Oh, yeah, and coffee. Or hot tea.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Depends on what mood I'm in and if I feel like cooking or not. If I'm not in the mood to cook, I will have a bowl of cereal with sliced banana in it. When I am in the mood to cook I usually make scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Oh, and I need my one cup of coffee in the morning too!

Dee

I don't eat breakfast in the morning mainly because I'm not hungry and the thought of food or drink makes me want to throw up. Plus, I wake up an hour before I have to go to work, which gives me 30 minutes to shower, dress, and make myself look presentable, and then another 25-30 minutes to actually get to work so that I have about 10 minutes before I need to get there. It doesn't allow for much time to make breakfast, so I skimp out on a meal until lunch time.

M

Maroon

Nope. XD And when I do its not exactly the best. Usually candy or ice cream.

Though if I work I kinda eat it. Since I usually work early I end up basically eating breakfast. Which usually is a sausage biscuit or two. XD

PeopleAreCrazy

I try to eat breakfast every morning but sometimes I sleep in too much and I have to rush to work. I keep granola bars at my desk at work so if I didn't have the chance to eat then I'll eat the granola bars.

If I have time to eat in the morning usually I'll eat cereal or eggs. I love peanut butter sandwiches but a friend at work has nut allergies so I don't eat anything with nuts or peanut butter before work.

Nathan

I try and get a good breakfast in the morning so I'm not rushing and dying to get something at lunch time.
Usually cereal, currently Nutri-Grain.

Top Bottom