• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Both Sides Of The Argument

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What's an issue that you personally can see both sides of the argument and can't make a decision on where you stand?

Dee

I suppose you could say religion. I am agnostic because I can't prove whether God or a god (or multiple gods) exist. I can understand the idea of believing in a higher power, but sometimes--on the other side--it doesn't make sense to me, through a scientific explanation, that a higher power would exist given our understanding of the subject with cold hard facts.

Howard

I suppose you could say religion. I am agnostic because I can't prove whether God or a god (or multiple gods) exist. I can understand the idea of believing in a higher power, but sometimes--on the other side--it doesn't make sense to me, through a scientific explanation, that a higher power would exist given our understanding of the subject with cold hard facts.
I don't know whether God exists or not. But I believe.

Snog

I'll agree with this. I can see both sides of the argument.

But there is one thing that always puzzled me. Even with the current big bang theory, nobody has been able to explain where that first spec or atom or whatever came from that caused the big bang. Matter just doesn't appear out of nothing. Someone or something had to create that first spec of matter.

Top Bottom