• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Born Gay

Jazzy

Forum Admin
born-gay.jpg
Proponents argue that sexual orientation, much like handedness or tongue curling, is determined by natural, immutable biological factors such as genes or hormones, and therefore gay people should be entitled to the same legal rights and protections as other human beings.

Opponents argue that homosexuality is a reversible and unfortunate lifestyle choice resulting from poor child-parent relationships, sexual abuse, brainwashing by pro-gay influences, or other developmental causes. Some contend that gay people should be denied marriage, discrimination protection, and social and religious acceptance.

Debate Question: Is sexual orientation determined at birth?

Dee

Oh yes, definitely. Sexual orientation is highly determined by nature, not nurture. However, sexuality and interest in orientation probably doesn't truly occur until well into the age where children become both aware and curious about the societal norms and expectations of sexual orientation.

Beaky

blah
Oh yes, definitely. Sexual orientation is highly determined by nature, not nurture. However, sexuality and interest in orientation probably doesn't truly occur until well into the age where children become both aware and curious about the societal norms and expectations of sexual orientation.
would of been easier if you just said puberty lol :D but yes i agree with this statement too

Dee

would of been easier if you just said puberty lol :D but yes i agree with this statement too
No, not puberty. There are plenty of times during different developmental stages where children begin to learn about body parts, what is normal for their family in terms of relationships either platonic or friendly (eg. "Mommy" and "daddy" and marriage). I'd suggest researching the specific developmental stages of infants and toddlers as well as youth/junior or what is considered adolescence, well before any child hits puberty.

Howard

I don't know. I just know that I started getting erections towards girls in my youth. Never liked men. Maybe it is genetic. I don't know.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Did you choose your sex when you were born? Sexuality and gender identity are not choices any more than being left-handed or having brown eyes or being heterosexual are choices. They are a part of who you are. The choice is in deciding how to live your life.

Beaky

blah
I don't know. I just know that I started getting erections towards girls in my youth. Never liked men. Maybe it is genetic. I don't know.
the answer is simple did you choose to feel aroused with women if you did not choose it then it would be the same vise versa

Howard

the answer is simple did you choose to feel aroused with women if you did not choose it then it would be the same vise versa
I never chose it was just always there. It came naturally to me. I looked at a woman and my dick got hard. I didn't have to think about it.

Top Bottom