• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Blood Type

Select your blood type:

• A+

• A-

• B+

• B-

• AB+

• AB-

• O+

• O-

Results are only viewable after voting.

APS

Unarmed
I don't know to be honest but there is no option for that in the Poll :)

D

DaveM

The funny thing is I was told at one time what I was but right now I just cannot remember :oops:

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Mine: A+ is a powerful blood type because it is the second most common blood type. Since 36% of the population is A+ it is among the bloodtypes transfused most often. The most powerful part of A+ blood can be found in the platelets. Platelets can be donated as often as every seven days and up to 24 times a year.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Mostly red, somewhat diluted with old coffee and cheap booze.

Until a couple of years ago, I had a regular donation appointment.

Where we live now, the blood bank is one of the most unfriendly places I've ever been in. After two attempts to do THEM a favor, I gave up.

April

Resident Readaholic
I believe mine is AB+ or AB-, not entirely sure though, I'd have to confirm with my mom, as I'm the same type as her. It's whichever one is more rare, because she donates blood every time she can, for that reason. I can't though, I just about pass out at the sight of needles. :censored:

Top Bottom