• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Blindspot

Howard

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Blindspot

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-09-21

Creator: Martin Gero

Cast: Ashley Johnson, Audrey Esparza, Luke Mitchell, Ennis Esmer, Jaimie Alexander, Sullivan Stapleton, Rob Brown

Overview: A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. But there's one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. "Jane," Agent Weller and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.

April

Resident Readaholic
I think this show started off great, it was a really interesting concept and the mysterious tattoos on her body really kept me interested in what it all meant. Missed a few episodes towards the end of the first season though and I need to catch up on it sometime, but what I did see of the show, I really liked! :)

Howard

I just bought the first season of it. Now I'm ready for them to release the second season on dvd.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom