Black Sabbath selling Black Lives Matter shirts

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
gotta love it

(long intro, the song starts just after the three minute mark)

Howard

So the proceeds don't go to George Floyd's family?

Just asking because his murder is what started this whole thing up again.

Bluezone777

It seems George Floyd has been successfully turned into an advertising vehicle for a political movement by BLM which is what BLM actually is. it's just one more special interest group seeking to buy off politicians for favors and they are using George Floyd as an advertisement for it because that's all he is to them.

Aura

It's getting abit mad now I think. I mean people in the right mind know they matter, Like everyone matters ….. oops not allowed to say that :rolleyes:

Howard

It's getting abit mad now I think. I mean people in the right mind know they matter, Like everyone matters ….. oops not allowed to say that :rolleyes:
We'll say it together. All LIVES MATTER! :giggle:

I imagine if I made a sign that said White Lives Matter, because Black Lives Matter encourages white guilt and is a racist movement, and lets say I started marching down the street. I'd get my ass kicked because an African American would confuse it with White Power and I'd be seen as a white supremacist. So this is no different than it being about Black Power.

Aura

We'll say it together. All LIVES MATTER! :giggle:

I imagine if I made a sign that said White Lives Matter, because Black Lives Matter encourages white guilt and is a racist movement, and lets say I started marching down the street. I'd get my ass kicked because an African American would confuse it with White Power and I'd be seen as a white supremacist. So this is no different than it being about Black Power.
Aye, I've already been called a white supremacist and facist on instagram. People are stupid

Howard

Aye, I've already been called a white supremacist and facist on instagram. People are stupid
I agree. People are idiots. As soon as you put a color to what lives matter then you've already segregated it from all the other lives that matter as well.

Top Bottom